Sunday, April 2, 2017

Third day transformation with Glam Polish You're Our Only Hope, Frank!

Hello everyone!!

For today's post, you guys are going to have to forgive my day three tip wear. I was too excited about this polish to really worry about all that. I will have to wear it by itself another time. So, I had been walking around feeling blah about my Femme Fatale The Secret of Secrets when this beauty arrived in the mail. I thought the color was spot on to layer over so I tried it....and loved it!

NailaDay: Glam Polish You're Our Only Hope, Frank!


This polish is so complex I'm not sure what all is actually in there but I do detect small color shifting flakies, some color shifting iridescent glitter, the same one that is throughout this Magical Creatures collection, and holographic microglitter. It was so sparkly, I loved it!

NailaDay: Glam Polish You're Our Only Hope, Frank!


NailaDay: Glam Polish You're Our Only Hope, Frank!

Someday, I will wear this all by itself but I have a feeling this one looks spectacular over a variety of colors.
This is a limited edition shade but it's still available on the Glam Polish website.
Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...