Monday, May 30, 2016

Barry M Blueberry with watermarble and holo skittlette


I'm back with another manicure from the vault! I wore this about a year ago, when I started going through all my Barry M polishes and swatching those. Just to warn you, you will be seeing a lot of Barry M polishes in the next several weeks. 

This manicure features Barry M Blueberry, a gorgeous effortless sky blue color that took three coats for opacity. I probably could have been fine with two but for a very stark nail line. 

NailaDay: Barry M Blueberry with Orly Mirrorball

The silvery holo on my middle finger is Orly Mirrorball. I did a watermarble accent on my ring finger with Barry M Blueberry, Plum and Prickly Pear. 
NailaDay: Barry M Blueberry with Orly Mirrorball

NailaDay: Barry M Blueberry with Orly Mirrorball



NailaDay: Barry M Blueberry

NailaDay: Barry M Blueberry

I have a bunch in this variation of blue. It's a favorite of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...