Wednesday, April 3, 2013

OPI Too Hot Pink to Hold'Em and China Glaze Techno sandwich

Hey all! A simple post with a simple mani for you guys today. This is one from the sorbet collection that OPI put out a summer or two ago. This one is called Too Hot Pink to Hold'Em. Which is funny because in most lights, it's looks kinda red. I was sort of disappointed with the non-pinkishness of it all.

NailaDay: OPI Too Hot Pink to Hold'Em and China Glaze Techno sandwich

To create this sandwich, I layered China Glaze Techno in between a couple of layers of the OPI. Techno is a mix of small and large holographic hexagons. As you can see, when sandwiched inside the jelly polish, it gave off all sorts of different colored hues depending on the way the light hit it. People loved the subtlety of this glitter mani. So many compliments on this simple mani!

NailaDay: OPI Too Hot Pink to Hold Em glitter sandwich

I tried to color correct this above picture because it did have a little tinge of pink to it in real life, after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...