Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ingrid Accent Update

I just can't leave a plain manicure well enough alone. It's ok. I love accent nails! They're a quick and subtle way to add nail art and an element of uniqueness to a manicure. I showed you the base of the manicure in my swatch of China Glaze Ingrid. For this design, I totally copied the idea from Jane from Nailside from this post. I wanted something that seemed appropriate for fall. I stuck to China Glaze colors for this. I used China Glaze I'm Not Lion from the Safari collection and Riveting from the Hunger Games collection.

NailaDay: China Glaze Ingrid with Accent



2 comments:

  1. I love this design! What is the base color (the brown) that you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I should have mentioned that more clearly in the post, I'm sorry. It's China Glaze Ingrid from the Vintage Vixen collection.

      Delete

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...